I am going to start my story from the beginning that is last sem I met a course mate. During that time we were closed to each other, I helped her in many ways when she need somebody to help. Day after day, I realized that her personality is not that good. I realized that she is a person who are very selfish apart from that she also a kind of people who are craftiness. She always take advantages from other people. In her mind is always want to gain something without pay out. At last , we try to be away from her.
This sem is starting , we met each other it did not make us into a embarrassing situation, we try to say hi and chatting like a friend. Unfortunately, few days ago she told me through Facebook said that her flight on January 2012 has been cancelled.This booking was made on February 2011,that is 8 months ago. I am confusing and unable to make head that time. She said she already called Air Asia about that , according to her said that air asia staff told her that the payment proceed was failed and the amount is RM 171. I was so shock when I heard it since it happened 8 months ago how can I remember what I did ? She asked me to pay back the money to her. Firstly she want back rm 171,after that she said she paid me 90+ that time then I said pay back you 90++ ,after that she asked rm98, lastly she asked rm 112. But she said in her memory is rm90++.....I felt stress I cant ever sleep well in the night. After that she thrown all the responsibility to me i was stress really stress. Then i callled air asia to check what ia going on, the result is they cant even find payment proceed failed and the amount rm 171. Then I went to the bank to check my transaction history but the staff said it was long time ago they cant even find any history. I had did my part of responsibility to find out the answer. I am worried and keep thinking why I have to pay fully responsibility on this issue because all the things are came out from her mouth and memory. She keep saying that she is very sure !
Then I shared this problem with my friends, they said why should I pay fully responsibility and she just waiting there to wait me give the money to her. It got a point here not even one evidence shows I have to pay back the money to her. Then we came out a solution we asked her to get the evidence to us. If she get I will fully pay to her. Last day, she went to the Kuching International Airport to get the evidence at the same time what she get was the payment proceed failed and the card holder is susan@suzantan. What I can said is my card is belong to me and my name is chan shu yi that is not me. She said she do not want argue with me anymore and saying that she consider she is doing charity. Moreover, she said if she keep ask me to pay back she will get the retribution(报应). I "terasa" that she is saying me willl get the retribution if i do not want pay back her the money. I am very upset how come she can say out such word. In her heart she already make sure that it is my fault but can we be rational a bit and have reasonable thinking on this issue cause it is happened 8 months before.I know she might be the victim but i also hard feeling here. She try to express her feeling to many people of our course mate. Sometimes I do not know how to face it but never mind hope everything will be fine.

This sem is starting , we met each other it did not make us into a embarrassing situation, we try to say hi and chatting like a friend. Unfortunately, few days ago she told me through Facebook said that her flight on January 2012 has been cancelled.This booking was made on February 2011,that is 8 months ago. I am confusing and unable to make head that time. She said she already called Air Asia about that , according to her said that air asia staff told her that the payment proceed was failed and the amount is RM 171. I was so shock when I heard it since it happened 8 months ago how can I remember what I did ? She asked me to pay back the money to her. Firstly she want back rm 171,after that she said she paid me 90+ that time then I said pay back you 90++ ,after that she asked rm98, lastly she asked rm 112. But she said in her memory is rm90++.....I felt stress I cant ever sleep well in the night. After that she thrown all the responsibility to me i was stress really stress. Then i callled air asia to check what ia going on, the result is they cant even find payment proceed failed and the amount rm 171. Then I went to the bank to check my transaction history but the staff said it was long time ago they cant even find any history. I had did my part of responsibility to find out the answer. I am worried and keep thinking why I have to pay fully responsibility on this issue because all the things are came out from her mouth and memory. She keep saying that she is very sure !
Then I shared this problem with my friends, they said why should I pay fully responsibility and she just waiting there to wait me give the money to her. It got a point here not even one evidence shows I have to pay back the money to her. Then we came out a solution we asked her to get the evidence to us. If she get I will fully pay to her. Last day, she went to the Kuching International Airport to get the evidence at the same time what she get was the payment proceed failed and the card holder is susan@suzantan. What I can said is my card is belong to me and my name is chan shu yi that is not me. She said she do not want argue with me anymore and saying that she consider she is doing charity. Moreover, she said if she keep ask me to pay back she will get the retribution(报应). I "terasa" that she is saying me willl get the retribution if i do not want pay back her the money. I am very upset how come she can say out such word. In her heart she already make sure that it is my fault but can we be rational a bit and have reasonable thinking on this issue cause it is happened 8 months before.I know she might be the victim but i also hard feeling here. She try to express her feeling to many people of our course mate. Sometimes I do not know how to face it but never mind hope everything will be fine.
没有评论:
发表评论