Miss you deeply
Love you silently
hey, tell the world oreo chan is back to....... Facebook !!!!!!Love you silently
six more days is one month's break up····
I had chosen a good timing to activate my facebook······
n i had changed my look to make you feel different .... can you feel ???
I wanna be sexy n hot !!! unfortunately, just 70% the sexy i had.....
why do i say so it is a good timing ?? it is because i was hitting dance floor on that nite 161211 for my michelle's birthday celebration ~~~~
RED,for me is hot n sexy that is the reason why i choose red !!!!
I am not sure that u notice me or not ! but i knew what I have done already make you feel better
you might think i am fine, but actually i am waiting you back !!!!
since we have broken up, there is no more love for me .......
i have uploaded as much as photo that I have to show you I am fine to make you feel better ....
I knew you wouldn't be back by my side ....
But I really wanna to tell you that I am missing you deeply!!!!
I was happy since I have reactivated my account because every one was showing their support to me !!! thank you guys!!!!
I wanna be the perfect in your eyes
But now I am nothing in your eyes ......
I am not your love now ... but bless me hope one day can get you back to me !!!
Let me tell you, my Zi Gui .....I love you till the world end !!!!

没有评论:
发表评论