
let me be your sun shine on you
let me be the star brighten you
no matter how the moon shape change
I am right here waiting for you
this I promise you ~
hope the time can cure me as soon as possible
I will try my best to act optimistic
love can be changed that is something I learned from you
but the feeling, the memory,the missing still inside my heart
I knew I am not that perfect in your eyes
now, I couldn't ask anything from you even saying one word to me
every mission impossible I still have chance to make it possible
just YOU, I am not qualified to do this mission
wouldn't see you again, do take care
you are always on my mind !!!!
let me be the star brighten you
no matter how the moon shape change
I am right here waiting for you
this I promise you ~
hope the time can cure me as soon as possible
I will try my best to act optimistic
love can be changed that is something I learned from you
but the feeling, the memory,the missing still inside my heart
I knew I am not that perfect in your eyes
now, I couldn't ask anything from you even saying one word to me
every mission impossible I still have chance to make it possible
just YOU, I am not qualified to do this mission
wouldn't see you again, do take care
you are always on my mind !!!!
没有评论:
发表评论