I live in sweet memory that you gave
what I gain is what you gave
Day after day you might forget me
but I will reserve a part of my heart for you
I knew you live in happiness
I believe in faith
I accept reality
I might couldn't experience my life with full of joyousness now
but I try to stay healthy
you are not belong to me
I try to escape from the memory but I cant
Now I just want to say to you
Nice to Meet You
what I gain is what you gave
Day after day you might forget me
but I will reserve a part of my heart for you
I knew you live in happiness
I believe in faith
I accept reality
I might couldn't experience my life with full of joyousness now
but I try to stay healthy
you are not belong to me
I try to escape from the memory but I cant
Now I just want to say to you
Nice to Meet You
没有评论:
发表评论