tomorrow start the war !!!
hope the day come faster, pass faster
I cant wait for the moment that I could relaxing
sit alone in front of my computer while eating food as much as I can
hahahahaha......
Everyone is struggling now, don't know what question will come out
study till don't know what have been studied !!!
ohhhh gosh !!!! God bless for all of us ....
I am not greedy I just want a pass with a grade that I deserve ...please ~~
Furthermore, I need motivation for study ....
Even though I wake up early sleep lately, I walk up and down , here and there ..
oh no... how come I couldn't stick with the chair and face the book for quite a long time ?
how come ???? how come ???
Anyway, it's too late....let's pray for a miracle that the question is easiest
didn't study also know to answer it !!! haha ...
seriously, oreo chan you are dreaming !
let's go back to sleep now...hahaha
Lastly, good luck to all in final exam !

没有评论:
发表评论