It is a difficulty to be no hurt in a relationship because we always blindly to believe the love. I am not qualified to judge your relationship. My friend I would not like to see you get hurt what i could do is less. I am the one having gone through this process, love can easily to be said with any reason. Once he leave you that is only one reason which is no more love. Promise just like dust, blow and fly away to disappear. We always love the one who doesn't love us. Contrary, we always neglect who always stand by our side. In the different stage of life, marriage is one of it. Someone might start worry about it, but when you gone through many times of relationship you might don't believe love and don't easily to accept someone else. Love is just like coffee, sometimes bitter like Mocha; sometimes sweet like Tiramisu; sometimes insipid like Cappuccino. Taste a cup of coffee might take time like 30 minutes, but taste a relationship might consume 3 months, 3 years or the rest of your life. There is always a risk! So, Good Luck everyone <3 br="br">3>

没有评论:
发表评论