2012年12月11日星期二

Fuyo 11.12.12

Come on 
wish to have bigger eyes 
slimmer figure haha !! 
May I ??

I smile a lot recently 
know why ? 
because life is so wonderful 
to be single 
to be a student with stress !
and 
to be nothing ! 

I wouldnt like to accept who is going to leave me soon
and who has left me before !! 
However, I am stronger and stronger 
not the appearance but the inner part of heart.

to know you
to believe you 
to choose you 
as my life 
is the one i wouldnt regret which i have done in my life 

choose someone to love 
is hard
is challenge 
is fate! 

I am thankful to have all of you as my friends
although not that close but you all have filled up
my time, my life, my moment 
and 
my heart! 

remind me 
 keep fighting for my life 
keep smiling 
BLESSsssss!!!

没有评论:

发表评论