2013年11月14日星期四

A day belongs to me and you Arif Azahar

The most happy part in this convocation trip is to meet the real friends, the good friends and the true friends. Thanks god that I met you in part of my life. We are having different religion, different race, and different skin colour, but the heart never be apart. We are friend. We had a good evening that we spent together on 9 November 2013. Both of us watched Thor-the dark world for twice, really feeling cool !!!!! Thanks for brought me to such a romantic place which is waterfront of Kuching, playing guitar and singing for me. The wind blowing, the song playing, the eyes of mine looking at you such a charming guy that I met! How blissful I had. I think that would be no one will do what you have done for me. I felt warm and touch. Love the gentle that you gave me. Hope to hear that I am the princess than I am the boss.. However, thank you once again. I appreciate our friendship!! I miss you all the time and I love to be your friend.

A memorable and special night for me... Do take care.. God bless

没有评论:

发表评论