2012年5月23日星期三

A day in McDonald Kuching


Magic camera capture photo without capture my pimples ! haha

I still miss you in every single minute

vampire look !!

normal pose with french fries

purposely showing my manicure

I am more comfortable without make-up face
dinner in McDonald at Kuching town !!! having a super full dinner by eating filet-o-fish and so many french fries !!!! no wonder i always fail in lose weight project!!!! i like to eat, i enjoy to eat ... but somehow there are the reason for me not to eat ! how i wish i stay slim, healthy, and pretty some more happy ! ~~~ you are the one who really make me wanna single !!! since we broke up, i am not change physically, but luckily i did to change my personality ! i knew there is a day that no one will beside me but i am prepared to accept what will occur in the day coming ! no matter how sad i am, no matter how weak i am .. i will tell myself i could be strong because there is no other way !!!! I miss you ~~~

没有评论:

发表评论