How I wish I could have a sweet life
but....back to reality
I was suffer skin allergic for 2days !!!
I scratched my hand and leg
until both hand and leg swollen and redness....
Monday morning went to Unimas clinic got the medicine
after back home still felt very itchy, uncomfortable and a bit scare..
at last, my housemate michelle chao sent me to Kuching Specialist Hospital
used RM 75.30 to have a peace of mind !!!!
the only one who will concern and worry on me is ...
my Mum ....
No matter how hard is life, it is still going without any inform
do not care who you are, how pity is you
the EARTH still running, the time keep going
I don't mind to be a nobody
~BUT~
I hope I can be appreciated by somebody
There are a lots of my friends live in happiness
have a complete family and
have a good life partner who will stand by each others side all the time
I am saying this doesn't mean that I am not happiness
but just LESS happiness la ~~~
I have many friends which my finger is not enough to count how many they are
BUT
there is always a space where cant fill up by FRIENDSHIP or even KINSHIP
I will always remind myself to get a better life no matter what thing has changed
someone named Terry, the word "Jiayou" that said by him
will always in my minds and motivate me to move forward

没有评论:
发表评论