2012年10月29日星期一

Halloween Night !!

From this photo, I would to inform you guys that I am back
haha
I have been here, sky lounge 26th floor @ Grand Paragon last saturday
Killkenny beer night!!
nonono.. it was Halloween Night actually ! 
the event was not so attractive to me 
but 
there has a best, nice and beautiful night view over there

Mid-semester break only one week 
many people I would like to meet 
many food I would like to eat 
many place I would like to go 
but ... I cant 
because I have many routine thing wants to do
hmmmm....

the stress is still with you 
I have to complete my assignment, and revision
who can help me?? I am so tired !

Today, I had my lunch alone 
It is so comfortable, normal, and natural 
when we are growing up, we are changing at the same time
don't you think so ?? hehe 

 Gambateh  Oreo Chan.

没有评论:

发表评论