What is you opinion on GE13? Fair or unfair??
I was being nervous before the election started to vote and to count even though i was not voting. As a Malaysian I concern my country maybe some of them are not. Many of the people was voiced out the BN is playing dirty trick all along. Corruption, crime rate keep going up, politician died inexplicable. Do you think think citizen are blind? they could not see and feel?? Hence, my Kulai citizen show the power of united to prevent the phantoms, encourage people to vote DAP- Teo Nie Ching. Yes, Kulai did a good job!! I proud of you all. I was so touched when I was watching the video, the news, and the speech!
The results made citizen disappointing. I do not know who is the better PR or BN. But, if there is not harm there is no cry. I heard many of them cry because they were being treated badly. My requisition is not much just a peaceful country. We want better country, better future, better life. We wanted to give PR a chance try to build a better country.We are not sure whether PR can do better or not. But we know there is no hope from BN. That is why we dare to bet, bet PR can give citizen a new hope.
Below is what I can do for my country. Petition that I sent out:
On the behalf of the Malaysian who fight for a fair,clean election, here I would like to ask for your help. As a citizen we have our right to vote. We did it but what was happened is electricity outages when counting the votes. Furthermore, the phantoms votes in GE 13. If BN really do not have problem why they need to do so? There is no rumors got photo, video, and many of the witnesses. As a citizen we feel that, we see that. Even election also cant help us to brighten our future. Hence, I hope every single of international organization can help. Appreciated & Thank you
God Bless.

没有评论:
发表评论