2013年5月12日星期日

Mother's day in 2013


Happy Mother's Day to my beloved my mother
Forgive what I have done wrongly
I didn't share my sadness with you does not mean I am not trust in you 

It is just because I don't want you worry on my sadness
I know you already tired and painstaking on work and family
Therefore, I try to solve all my problems by myself

I keep something in my eyes
Forgive me, I am not a best daughter, best lover, even best friend
but I treat people sincerely 
I have tried my best

Sometimes, I fail without reason
I sad,  I cry
I angry myself
but
I keep telling myself
life only once time no next time
don't regret what have been done
look for the future 
with a correct and optimistic frame of mind

Happiness is what you have and how you think 

Jiayou 
Mummy I love you 
you are the best mother and father in the world

没有评论:

发表评论