2012年10月5日星期五

Pray for my Final Year Prroject!

I did my presentation by wearing this Kebaya. I didn't do well, I admit I am poor in speaking on the stage. I brave to stand there but if you want me to speak fluently in front of the public, ohhh... I am not well-trained on it. I have been here for two years and start my third year now! SEE ...!!! I am getting older, that's one I can't deny! I am thankful to have my supervisor who always support me remember me. She might not the best by saying that she didn't point out the right way to us, but I hope she will assist me all the way and I can complete my Final Year Project on time! Everything goes smoothly, easily, happily! Would you bless and support me ?? It is just a beginning to do this project, there might have barrier and difficulty in front of there. By without anyone support, I hope I will go through it. Lastly, thanks to Dr. Goy, my lecturer, mentor and supervisor as well. I really hope I wouldn't disappointing her. God BLESS !!!!  

2 条评论:

  1. don't you think that this is an opportunity to learn to stand in front of everyone??
    learn how to overcome the shyness and shivering when speaking...Even native speaker also have nervous but they are good at hiding it...
    Although i also didn't well on my presentation but i am still learning...
    Mistake give opportunity to learn...
    JiaYou

    回复删除
  2. excited to stand on the stage but when come to speaking oh no... I have the idea but the only thing is i cant speak fluently..
    It might be I don't get used to speak English.
    really don't understand why speaking is difficult than writing.
    I wish to stay in English environment to force myself to become a well English speaker.
    (*_^)

    回复删除